Saturday, January 13, 2007

Life

Ah well, I haven't posted in a few days. I'm getting ready for work right now so I'll post when I get back. For a quick recap of my "weekend": I work seven days straight with two days off. I am on rotating shift work with this cycle being broken only by a Training Week (630am-430pm) of four days in length with an accompanying four day weekend. I came off of the "Mids" shift (1130pm-730am) on Wed morning, staying late (1230pm) to take the DANTES administered ACT to raise my score from last year (and because it was >365 days ago Navy is paying for it). Just in case you were wondering: Days shift of which Day 1 starts this morning (Saturday) is 730am-330pm and Swings shift is 330pm-1130pm. So in order in the cycle: Days, T-Week, Swings, and Mids; three 7-day work weeks one 4 day work week and 10 days of "weekend". This is my cycle...I'm now used to it having been there for 8 months now with slightly <2 years to go.

Ciao.

No comments: