Thursday, January 18, 2007

Intelligence

A further development on my previous post is the idea of different types of intelligence. I have seen master memorizers first hand, and they are incredible. I am an analytical intellect. I have some memorizing ability but my strength lies in my ability to put things together and figure out how they work.

Now, I do not take these internet quizzes very often but this one proved interesting enough and validated my thoughts concerning myself ( not that I needed the quiz to prove anything to me). Here it is...

What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

Intra personal Intelligence
Some people thing you're a loner, but you just like spending time in your own head with your own thoughts. You're attracted to the works of great philosophers. You've got an intense understanding of yourself, and wish other people were as self-aware as you are. The company of others can be a distraction and an irritant sometimes. You learn best when left alone to figure out the problem for yourself. You'd be best suited to a career as an academic, theologian, philosopher, psychiatrist, or writer.


I refer to myself as an analytical intellect, how about you?

No comments: